![]() |
| Side View |
Construction
I bought this item roughly a month ago through Amazon for roughly 160$ USD. Once the helmet arrived in the mail I enthusiastic tore the shipping box to shreds to find my prize inside. The helmet was a nice black with a gloss finish. On top of the helmet are small panels that allow for air ventilation but feel like very cheap plastic and are easily broken off. Having the helmet on gives a very good impression of how heavy this helmet can get at times especially on those long rides.
Comfort
![]() |
| Inside Cushion |
The insides of the helmet are laced with a very sponge like cushion that to the touch is very appealing. The inside cushion can also be removed if you want to wash it. Unfortunately like most helmets because your head is encased in this contraption you sweat quite easily. To alleviate some of the heat in the helmet there are four different ventilation switches. They provide little to no ventilation once opened or closed, it is much simpler to open the visor a notch.
![]() |
| Top Vents |
![]() |
| Defroster Vents |
Bluetooth
![]() |
| Bluetooth Adapter |
I have a very poor sense of direction and without google maps I would get lost going home. This was the main determining factor in me purchasing this helmet. The integrated bluetooth adapter on the helmet is quite lovely I have not been able to try out the intercom feature but regularly use it for navigation and a2sp music streaming. There is a twisting knob with a button in the center to keep Things simple. Twisting one way raises volume while twisting the other way lowers volume. I use an Android smartphone and bluetooth pairing was not difficult at all.
Sound
![]() |
| Left Speaker |
Now here is where this review takes a turn for the worse. The speakers that come with this helmet are not just bad they are simply egregious. While I was not expecting movie theatre class bass it seems as though there is literally no bass to these speakers at all. The speakers themselves blew out at around 70% maximum volume on a 30 minute ride. One speaker would turn on and off when ever it felt moody. Even listening to maps navigation or audio books is a grueling experience best left forgotten. This is obviously where this company cut corners.
Battery Life
![]() |
| Charger port |
I only have to charge the helmet at the end of the 7 day week usually. My trips equal about 4 hours with some change.
Brief:
In summary this device is a buy with caution for 160$ USD but if you can save up a little more, and buy something with better quality.






